Monday, November 9, 2009

A Teenage Love Letter



Today I shot a fashion spread inspired by teenage love letters and magic portals. My planned location was Victoria Park, an AFL football oval with amazing colour tones and textured signage. BUT the Bureau of Meteorology sadly informed me that today's weather was to be 35 degrees...and with no budget for trailers or fans, it would have been almost impossible to shoot outdoors. With a last minute change, we shot at my house with the air con B for Blasting. What an A+ decision.

Stylist Hayley Hughes delivered a great parade of clothing including the always surprising Romance Was Born and other fantastic labels such as Limedrop and Karen Walker. I had some real fun with shooting only available light. A slightly daunting process but I managed to keep it simple.

Thanks to our team:
Stylist: Hayley Hughes, MUA: Nyree Leather, Model: Sally @ Giant, Assistant: Louisa and one very bad cat: Banjo.

Images to be on a mag stand near you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment