Thursday, February 10, 2011

Highlights of Meredith and Golden Plains Music Festivals

Golden Plains Music Festival 2011 is quickly approaching, celebrating it's 5th Birthday this year with Joanna Newsom, The Hold Steady, Belle & Sebastian, Wavves and Best Coast among others.

In December last year GP's bigger sister, The Meredith Music Festival celebrated her 20th Birthday. What a better time to reflect back on my favorite photographic moments captured in the famous "supernatural" amphitheatre.

I have been one of the official photographers for Meredith 2005-2007 & Golden Plains 2007-present. During this time I have had so many highlights seen on and off the stage. Here are some of my favorite photographs from my 7 years documenting all the happenings and adventures had in the special town of Meredith.





























No comments:

Post a Comment