Sunday, September 23, 2012

Working 5 til 6

Monday is my computer day. Processing, invoicing, processing, emailing, facebook and google trawling.  When I started photography I spent most of my spare time in the darkroom, it felt like a secret and truly technical craft, far removed from sitting on a chair for 8 hours.  Obviously digital is here to stay and sadly I find myself using my computer more than using my camera.

Sometimes I only use my camera when I'm told or paid. It sucks. So I have set a little project to spend an hour a day between 5pm and 6pm shooting around my block. ( between Smith and Brunswick, Gertrude and Johnston) I guess it's a treat for me.

I'm obsessively watching the progress of the construction site across from our building.

Entry 2 - Monday 24 September - 








Entry 1 - Monday 17 September -









No comments:

Post a Comment