Monday, November 22, 2010

Spaces _ A Frankie Publication




Frankie Magazine is one of the best publications to work for in this country. They care so much, taking time and so much effort with all aspects of their work. Today at 9.30am, I was delivered Spaces, Frankie's new book exploring a collection of eclectic interiors from around world. It's so lovely, so special, so detailed and so full of inspiration. Although I never realized how many tea cups and vintage wallpaper existed in the world!

I was in the USA when Frankie requested some photographs of interesting spaces so I focused on found details & interesting shops. I stumbled upon this wall in a cute shop in Silverlake. (Image below)

It's really worth checking out as it features some of our brightest creatives. Including Hilary Walker, Jo Duck, LimeDrop and a beautiful series on the Nicholas Building.

Get yourself a copy or buy a perfect Xmas gift here

No comments:

Post a Comment